Senior Molecular Biologist- RNA – Cambridge
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Scientist to join a young, growing and innovative biotech company based in Cambridge. The company has a collaborative and creative culture, they are pushing the boundaries of innovation and doing cutting-edge research.
As a Senior Scientist (molecular biology) you will join a creative and vibrant team who are developing novel RNA-based therapies that have the potential to make a real difference in patients lives. Utilising state-of-the-art molecular biology techniques key responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of novel platforms in a range of biological systems
- Identify and implement novel tools in RNA and cell biology
- Develop experimental designs and strategies
- Implement and troubleshoot systems
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to further develop new areas of research
-PhD in Molecular Biology with a number of years’ experience in RNA research.
- Several years' experience within industry
● Proficiency in cutting-edge molecular biology and DNA/ RNA techniques, including NGS.
● Hands-on expertise handling mammalian tissue cultures and cell-based assays.
Expertise in developing new high throughput technologies would be highly regarded but is not essential
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Creativity, thinking outside the box.
If you are an innovative scientist with a passion for all things RNA, and the drive to work for a company whereby you will have significant input into projects, then please apply now. For more information, please contact Lauren Gripton at Paramount Recruitment –email@example.com
Keywords- RNA, biology, molecular, scientist, cell biology, senior scientist, post-doctural, RNAi, molecular biologist, biotech, DNA, NGS, sequencing.