Bioinformatician- NGS Data
*The company is happy to consider flexible working options*
This is a great opportunity to join a biotech company in Cambridge who are working on cancer diagnostics to help improve and extend cancer patients lives by enabling better targeting of therapies and early detection of treatment.
They are seeking a Bioinformatician to play a pivotal role in developing and implementing bioinformatic solutions across their product development pipeline from concept and development to clinical validation and product launch.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement pipelines for NGS data analysis and interpretation
- Architect secure, robust and scalable cloud-based tools
- Work closely with the R&D team, providing data analysis supporting and helping to improve assay performance
- Work with the quality team to develop high quality, maintainable code in compliance with regulatory requirements
Key skills and qualifications:
- Computational biology background
- BSc/MSc in fields of computer science or software development (Desired- PhD in computational biology/ bioinformatics with some postdoc experience in academia or industry)
- Experience with NGS data analysis
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and company, please send your CV to Sabrina Deo at email@example.com