Recruitment Resourcer – Birmingham Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Recruitment 6-12 month promotion track to Consultant Excellent base salary, benefits plus commission scheme Mon & Fri remote working, flexible hours Tues-Thurs
Paramount Recruitment is currently looking for an ambitious Senior / Recruitment Resourcer to join our fantastic team based in Birmingham UK. We are extremely busy with new and returning clients and are eager to find a professional individual to support our ongoing projects.
Paramount were formed in 2003 in Birmingham, UK, and after building our reputation for quality scientific hiring in the UK and Europe, we expanded our recruitment services into the US in 2017. We are highly respected by various start-up, pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organisations globally who have partnered with us on search solutions and high-volume hiring. The Role
This position would suit a recent graduate or junior sales professional with the desire to develop a career in recruitment. You will support our hiring needs across Drug Discovery and Genomics in the US (usually Boston and New York). We provide excellent training throughout your role, along with the continuous day-to-day desk support with a Senior Consultant. Typically, Resourcer's at Paramount achieve promotion within a 6-12 period and then have the knowledge, and tools, to take on a 360 recruitment role.
This will require someone who has exceptional communication, eye for detail and ability to provide a high-quality service. You will be sourcing candidates within short timeframes, promoting our brand and network, and building lasting relationships.
- Professional head-hunting, engagement of candidates and building strong candidate pipelines through our database and online platforms
- Thoroughly understanding clients’ requirements through briefing calls meetings to enable you to carefully plan search strategies with the support of a Senior Consultant
- Conduct multiple screening and exploratory Zoom/Teams calls to interview candidates, probe their suitability for the positions and promote our client/s
- Writing adverts and responding to applicants promptly, adding status updates to media platforms and sharing relevant content
- Integrating yourself into our networks and building lasting relationships with candidates
- Speak to candidates out of hours at times and on EST time zone (clients are based globally)
- Identifying new leads and business opportunities at current and new clients in the Boston, NY and San Francisco area
- Increasing brand awareness of Paramount through social media, promoting our team and the rest of our business where possible
- Educated to degree level and/or up to 1 years experience in an Admin/Recruitment/Sales position
- Eagerness to work in recruitment and deliver exceptional service
- Excellent written English, communication and phone skills, with a friendly and approachable nature
- Ability to learn quickly, pay attention to detail and be able to work independently
- Be flexible to work outside of usual working hours from time to time
- No previous scientific knowledge required
- Great time management, reliable, punctual
- Openness and willingness to grow your skills
- Be a supportive, team player!
- Excellent commission scheme paid monthly
- 6 month and 12 monthly bonus targets
- Team targets to go on group holidays / UK trips
- Incentives to win vouchers/meals with the team
- Very flexible working hours plus home working every week
- Opportunity to win time back and half days
- Centrally located offices in Birmingham
Please contact Jade directly with your CV at email@example.com or apply directly to this advert! We look forward to hearing from you.