Project Manager- 6-month – contract basis – home-based - Hertfordshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a top, global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, on a 6-month freelance contract (outside IR35). This opportunity is home-base with occasional travel into the office when required.
As a Project Manager you will join the expanding Programme and Project Management Team. Reporting into the Head of Programmes and Projects, you will be responsible for delivering projects within the innovative diagnostics portfolio. The successful candidate will provide oversight to projects, while managing key stakeholders, maintaining programme and project documentation and mitigating risks.
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with PPM team colleagues to review and enhance procedures and templates on an ongoing basis to ensure continual improvement of Project Management and Project Control methodologies that will help achieve consistently high standards.
- Champion Project governance and escalation approach; fostering conflict resolution.
- Manage strict timescales/milestones and resources to ensure delivery of the project outputs
- Identify and address risks/issues to ensure the success of the project(s) in charge of, and review detailed lessons learned, assumption and dependencies throughout the project lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Project Management (IT projects included)
- Experience in delivering projects in various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in producing high-quality Project artefacts
- Experience in Requirements Gathering
- Solid understanding and experience in risk and issue management.
- Strong Communicator, with experience of communicating with impact at multiple levels within an organisation, via multiple channels.
- Organised, precise, used to hosting meetings, with soft negotiation skills.
- Passionate about delivery and overcoming obstacles to achieve timelines.
For more information, please contact Lauren Gripton at Paramount Recruitment – 0121 616 3465 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords- Project management, project manager, Prince 2, agile, program management