Cambridge (Flexible Working)
The company helps clients such as hospitals and pharmaceutical companies address big data challenges in genomic healthcare and precision medicine. Their systems are based on ground-breaking technology from OpenCB project as used by the world’s highest profile genomic programmes. The company is looking for dedicated professionals looking to develop cutting edge technology with the potential to change people’s lives.
Headquartered in Cambridge, with a presence in Spain, they are a pioneer in large-scale genomic data management. Its big data technology is designed to enable genomic medicine to rebuild the future of healthcare.
You will be the first dedicated Product Manager within the company and work closely with their Engineering, Bioinformatics and Quality Teams to create company-wide strategic product roadmaps. Your initial focus will be researching and identifying market fit, to establish how they can target customers,
identifying the common USPs that they are offering and how they translate that into sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing a more detailed product roadmap
- Work closely with their Customer Success Manager who will provide you with valuable customer insight
- Establish effective and efficient working practices for driving product innovation
- Undertake research of their users and the wider commercial market
- Manage a range of requirements within product development such as security, governance and marketing
The client is looking for someone who has:
- Product management experience
- Successfully scaled and managed enterprise-level cloud based SaaS products, preferably in a regulated environment
- You’ll have either run or have been part of a Product from the early start-up phase through to a successful product-market fit
- Ownership over a complex feature or product that you are able to talk through
As this will be the first hire into their product team you will have significant influence over the future direction of their product processes.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please send your CV to Sabrina Deo at firstname.lastname@example.org