I am working with a company who is looking for a Senior Bioinformatician to join their team. The company applying innovative solutions for biomarker discovery to develop pioneering clinical assays capable of detecting, diagnosing and monitoring disease from simple, minimally-invasive blood tests.
This role is initially remote and then will be hybrid working from their Cambridge site.
They are looking for a talented senior bioinformatician to drive analysis, interpretation, and biomarker discovery from NGS data generated using the company’s novel multi-omics platform.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- You will be integral in shaping the bioinformatics team that will be assembled over the next year
- Gain exposure to cutting edge computational epigenetics and machine learning approaches.
- Explore the latest bioinformatic developments for biomarker discovery, NGS and epigenetic data analysis.
- Collaborate with the wider wet-lab team to design, plan and analyse experiments as they further develop their platform technology and expand their research areas.
- PhD or equivalent experience in bioinformatics, computational biology, epigenetics, biostatistics or cancer biology
- Postdoc or industry experience in bioinformatics with a track record of leading projects
- Knowledge of NHS data pipelines- WGS, WES, RNA-seq
- Applying statistical packages on NGS datasets
- Experience with data visualisation and analytics tools
- Code in R or python
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please send your CV to Sabrina at email@example.com