Exciting Opportunity for Creative and Ambitious Marketing Manager
Birmingham City Centre
4 days a week - hybrid working Who we are
With offices in the UK and US, Paramount Recruitment is a global talent search consultancy for the Healthcare Communications and Genomics industries. We really enjoy bringing together ambitious candidates and inspired businesses and have successfully recruited in more than 15 countries in four continents! What we do
Our consultants are experts in their specialist sectors and are proactive in solving long and short-term talent attraction challenges. We are engaging and love to share our knowledge with people who are enthusiastic about the Life Science sector. We are passionate about making a difference and our goal is to present the right opportunities to the right candidates at the right time in their careers. What we are looking for
A creative and ambitious Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning and implementation of Paramount’s marketing and brand strategy and activities, with the aim of helping the business to grow and increase market share within the Life Science sector both in the UK and the US.
Supporting an amazing team of talented recruiters, you will work on a variety of marketing and advertising projects and campaigns and be encouraged to come up with new and exciting ideas to help Paramount stand out in the market. Key responsibilities:
- Ongoing development of brand and content on our website to increase brand awareness
- Development of lead generation initiatives to drive traffic to the website to boost candidate and client engagement via company website, CRM, email campaigns and social media
- Development and implementation of our social networking strategy including increasing our on-line presence across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok
- Writing of articles and press releases relating to company milestones and achievements as well as generate industry related articles.
- Creation of Paramount marketing collateral including consultant, team and company profiles, company brochure and downloadable material from the website
- Planning and creation of Podcasts/Spotlights to share consultant insights on social media
- Develop client and candidate surveys and market research competitions
- Attraction of talent to Paramount through increased online brand awareness and advertising
- Management reporting
What we can offer
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Business, or related discipline.
- Experienced in a similar marketing management role within the recruitment or creative industry
- Excellent written English, communication with a friendly and approachable nature
- Has previously developed marketing processes and brand strategy
- Experience in using Adobe suite including Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Knowledge and competency with social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Be proactive, creative and be able to work independently and with the sales team
- Good technical knowledge
Rewards and incentives: Michelin star restaurants, Perkbox, European weekend away
On-site development and support consultant
Fun and friendly work environment
Opportunity to make a huge impact
If you are looking to join a small but growing company with a fun and friendly working environment offering the chance to make a real impact with your marketing skills and capabilities, then please get in touch for an initial telephone introduction.