Senior Medical Writer Cambridge/ Remote/ Hybrid
This is a great opportunity for an experienced medical writer to develop engaging copy for a range of med comms materials, platforms and audiences. You’ll be working across a range of therapeutic areas and creating an array of different content and deliverables based on client needs. Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Requirements Include:
- Research, write and reference copy to high scientific and grammatical standards
- Write in a range of styles depending on the communication purpose and audience need
- Take the lead across a range of accounts and therapeutic areas
- Present content internally and externally at all levels
- Travel to and attend client presentations and projects where necessary (occasionally international travel may be required)
- Mentor junior writers and take an interest in their personal development
- Degree educated (scientific)
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in medical writing within an agency
- Knowledge of ABPI code and Veera Vault
- Passionate about creating content that makes a positive impact
- Excellent eye for detail
- Effective teamwork skills
There are some great benefits on offer along with the chance to be part of a great culture and environment.
For more information contact me on 01216163407 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Senior, Medical, Scientific, Writer, Communications, Affairs, Publication, Planning, Writing, Promo, Education, Commercial, KOL, Slide, Decks, Global, Agency, Remote, Hybrid, UK.