Customer Success Manager – Biotech
This up-and-coming biotech are looking for a customer success manager to join their growing team in Cambridge. This company have bases in both Spain and England and this position will be based at their Cambridge site.
This young biotech focuses on aiding the development of feasible solutions for genomic data benefiting hospitals, healthcare organisations and pharmaceutical companies. They are currently in a very exciting growth phase and so are seeking an experienced customer service manager to join their growing team in Cambridge.
This position will work with the CEO and professional services team providing outstanding customer service through both customer support and proactive engagement. You will be the main point of contact for customers once their implementation is complete. In addition, you will also work on engaging with free users of the platform with the aim of increasing paying customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure current users are getting the best from our product and identifying opportunities to expand our services.
- Convert free users into paying users.
- You will be the main point of contact for customers once their implementation is complete.
- Establish standard operating procedures, implement client account metrics, forecasts and record mechanisms for client transactions and interactions.
- Utilise client feedback and market intel to inform our marketing strategy, research, and ultimately contribute to product development.
- Build relationships with clients and the community.
Ideally you will have;
- Experience in customer service management or account management
- Understanding of bioinformatics / genomics
- Proven experience of process development and improvement
- Great customer service skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Ability to tailor your approach to different customers
- Any previous community engagement experience would be highly advantageous.
This is a fast growing company that is open to development and values the adoption of best practice as early as possible. If you are looking to make your mark on a young biotech then this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
They are offering a competitive salary and if you would like to know more about this role please do not hesitate to contact me either via email email@example.com or phone 01216163466.
Furthermore, if you are interested in hearing about other roles within the Bioinformatics and Genomics industry, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion.
Keywords; Customer service / manager / development / biotech / biotechnology / account manager / bioinformatics / genomics / client / relationship / marketing / product development