Software Tester / Developer – Cambridge
Cambridge *Flexible working options*
This is an amazing opportunity for an experience test engineer to join a well-established biotechnology company in Cambridge. This great company aim to transform the lives of cancer patients and their families through the development of precision treatments and ground-breaking liquid biopsy technologies.
They are looking for a dedicated test engineer who can document testing plans and protocols covering software verification and validation activities. This position will work closely with the pipeline and software development teams and involve all levels of testing; system, integration and regression. Ideal skills:
- Master’s degree / graduate degree in computer sciences or related field
- Software development experience in industry (Essential Python experience)
- Experience as a software tester (ideally within the medical device sector- aerospace and automotive are also highly desirable fields)
- Experience with Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, and System Validation (Essential)
- Experience working with a RDBMS (Desired MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working in Linux/Unix system environment (Desired)
- Knowledge of defect tracking & test case management tools (Desired Jira, Trac, QC, Bugzilla etc.)
- Knowledge of Web-services, Object-Oriented Programming Concepts (Desired)
- Practical experience of implementing the requirements of ISO 62304 and FDA guidance on software validation, or equivalent industry standard.
This is a great opportunity for a test engineer to join this innovative team in Cambridge. They are offering a great package including; a competitive salary, private healthcare, bonus and pension scheme.
If you would like to apply or hear more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01216163466.
Furthermore, if you are interested in hearing about other roles within the Bioinformatics and Genomics industry, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion.
Keywords: Test engineer, Cloud, Genomics, Big data, QA, Tester, Python, Software, Cloud-Based Applications, Front-end testing, Computer Science, Software Engineer, Jira, Confluence, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, UK.