You have the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing pharmaceutical and biotech consulting firm that specialises in accelerating business success across new product planning, product launch and commercialization process.
Recently named as one of its states “Best Places to Work”, the firm and their dedicated team of experts cultivated exceptional culture and actively pursue the growth of the company by providing strategy and execution in launch readiness, marketing, market access, medical affairs, and patient services to their clients.
They have experienced more than 15 years of successful presence in the industry, opening an exciting opportunity to build their continued growth through expansion of their expert team.
Some of the key responsibilities and activities you will be involved in include:
- Demonstrating senior management consultant abilities to enhance and build business and client development
- Leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously and managing project teams while achieving business goals
- Contribute to internal business activities and support/mentor junior members and consultants in their development
- Building and management of client networks according to industry trends and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Work with junior and senior members of the firm to ensure smooth progression of client projects and contributing to analysis of brand strategy.
- Actively take part in and contribute to the growth of positive culture at work
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Prior management consulting experience, leading project teams.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience within market access and life sciences consulting space
- Proven track record of business development/engagement selling acumen with both existing and new clients
- Ability to consistently demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, in particular within brand strategy
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal form
- Strong ethic, organization and planning skills, detail orientation and personal initiative
By exploring this opportunity, you will be able to:
- Experience vertical growth for yourself by climbing the company’s hierarchy
- Benefit from the firm’s competitive salary
- Enjoy the option of hybrid work to suit your work-life balance
- Know the autonomy of the business and contribute to the business strategy development
- Be a part of “Best Place to Work” culture and recognition
If you are interested in this opportunity you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!