Cambridge (Flexible Working)
The company helps clients such as hospitals and pharmaceutical companies address big data challenges in genomic healthcare and precision medicine. Their systems are based on ground-breaking technology from OpenCB project as used by the world’s highest profile genomic programmes. The company is looking for dedicated professionals looking to develop cutting edge technology with the potential to change people’s lives.
Headquartered in Cambridge, with a presence in Spain, they are a pioneer in large-scale genomic data management. Its big data technology is designed to enable genomic medicine to rebuild the future of healthcare.
You will be the first dedicated Project Manager at the company and join the Professional Services team which is expected to grow significantly this year.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing customer implementation projects from end to end
- Defining project scope, deliverables and timelines together with the relevant metrics
- Building and maintaining work plans detailing complex technical projects
- Dealing with client issues to provide highly responsive customer service
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Project management experience
- Delivering cloud hosted software projects through full lifecycle
- Previous experience in bioinformatics/genomics would be advantageous
- Exceptional organisational skills to help you manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Created a new process or dashboard
This is a hands on role in a start up environment so you will be expected to pitch in and contribute to any customer facing activity.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please send your CV to Sabrina Deo at firstname.lastname@example.org