Senior Computational Biologist
I am working with a young Oxford based biotechnology company who are growing their Oxford site rapidly and looking for multiple computational biologists to join their team. The company are at the forefront of data-driven genomics, drug discovery and advanced therapeutics.
They are looking for senior scientists who are computational and/or experimental and you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment within a start-up culture. These roles lie within overlapping groups; target discovery, target validation and lead optimisation.
The company is looking for someone who has the following skills/experience:
- Excellent RNA seq data, computational expertise and molecular expertise
- Transdisciplinary experience
- PhD in a related field and postdoc/ industry experience
- Single cell sequencing/ RNA sequencing experience
- Multidisciplinary background
- Knowledge/ experience in computational datasets
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please send your CV to Sabrina at email@example.com