A fantastic opportunity to join London-based, global full-service healthcare communications agency as a Senior Medical Writer.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will play an important role in the development and delivery of scientifically accurate content for the clients’ projects, helping to ensure all work is aligned with client objectives and budgetary requirements.
As the right candidate you will be adept at adapting content and style according to client objectives across a variety of target audiences and subject areas, as well as liaising with a range of medical experts. You will keep up-to-date with different therapeutic areas, good publication practices and other industry guidelines and processes. You will also enjoy mentoring junior writers in all aspects of the business and reviewing other writers’ projects.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Approximately 3–4 years’ relevant writing experience in publications or medical affairs
- Previous medical writing experience with oncology focus with exposure to other therapeutic areas
- Ideally, experience of attending and supporting clients at scientific meetings (congresses, symposia, advisory boards, etc)
- Experience of reviewing, proofing and editing other writers’ work
- Experience of effectively prioritising and managing your own workload
- Ability to work effectively as part of a global team
If you're interested, you can contact me on email@example.com